CrampFix 50ml Bottle
CrampFix 50ml Bottle
Each 50ml Flip-Top Lid Squeeze Bottle contains 3-5 serves and is made from soft plastic so it is easy to squeeze into the mouth. The packaging has a flip-top lid so it can be reused and accessed again easily. These are perfect for long distances events when you carry a pack or at training.
Choose from 3 different flavours; Lemon, Espresso, & Raspberry.
CrampFix provides rapid cramp management and was specially developed to help high performing athletes to achieve their performance goals. It is used and trusted by athletes and sports teams all around the world. One 15-20ml shot of CrampFix works within 1-2 minutes to alleviate cramps.
CrampFix is a concentrated proprietary blend so only small doses are required to get the results. This highly effective formula is Informed Sport accredited, meaning every batch is tested for banned substances for athletes’ assurance.
All products are 100% natural, gluten-free, & vegan, and are made in Australia to HACCP quality standards.
- Prevent : Drink 1 x 20ml QuickFix SHOT or 10-20ml 5 minutes before exercise.
- Relieve : Drink 15-20ml at first signs of cramping for rapid relief within 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Recover : Drink 10ml after exercise to prevent post-exercise cramps and to reduce muscle tightness.
- Drink one sachet every 40 to 60 minutes to prevent cramps from returning.
- Maximum daily intake 100ml (5 x QuickFix SHOTS or 2 x 50ml Bottles). Maintain usual hydration & energy
- Ingredients : Water, vinegar, sugar, salt, potassium, calcium, magnesium chloride, natural flavour.
- Servings Size : CrampFix QuickFix SHOTS, 20mL
- One Serve = 20mL = Entire Sachet
- CrampFix Multi-Serve BOTTLES, 50mL
- One Serve = 15mL = Approx One Third of one 50ml Bottle
When opening each sachet, just tear it halfway to open. We know they can be a little tricky, but you only need to open them slightly as being a liquid it comes out easily! Our 50ml Flip-Top Lid Squeeze Bottle is perfect for long-distance runs so you can continually have small sips on the go to keep muscle cramps away.