These Picnic + accessories will soon become your go-to for meals on the go!
Designed in collaboration with designer Franck Fontana, the kit consists of:
- A microfibre towel case that is both a storage and cleaning device
- Two inserts, a fork and a spoon, that attach to a no. 08 knife The inserts are made of stainless steel, so they are pleasant to eat with as well as being sturdy and hygienic (compatible with wooden handled N°08 knives, equipped with the Virobloc safety ring marketed since 2000).
To attach the fork or spoon:
- with the knife blade closed, open the rotating ring
- attach the fork or spoon onto the ring using the small nicks
- close the ring This compact, lightweight and easily transportable kit is made in France and is designed to replace disposable cutlery.